We have two properties in the Grand Lake area: Mountain Lakes Lodge & North Shore Resort. Each property has its own website, but they share a single booking engine. Click on “Book Now” above to go to our booking engine. When you plug in your dates, everything available for both places and only things that are available for your dates will show up.
If you want to be at North Shore Resort, be sure you select a unit that says “North Shore” in the name. The units at Mountain Lakes Lodge will all have cute names and will not say “North Shore” in the name. We have no free-standing units at either location.
If you need help or have questions, please call us at 970-627-8448 and leave a message. We’ll help you as quickly as we can.
What’s the difference between the two properties?
Mountain Lakes Lodge- We’re not fancy, but we’re fun!
- Silly, Surprising, Rustic, Funny, Unique, Casual, Ornery, Kid-friendly, “More about the Units & Canal”
- Themed decor with vaulted ceilings, log beams, wood floors*, silly signs, upcycled decor
- ¾ baths (shower, sink and toilet)*
- Gas-log fireplaces that are controlled by thermostat*
- 2-Houses and 2-Banks of units, each with tiny decks and tiny fenced yards*
- Three campfire locations (Community, Friends & Family, Camper Campfire)
- More trees, natural grasses and plants, the canal, herb & berry gardens, larger playground
- 2-Full hook-up and 1-Electric only RV Parking Spaces
- Nice views of the Granby-Shadow Mountain Canal, a horse pasture and Continental Divide*
North Shore Resort – Beautiful views and year round access to Lake Granby.
- Pretty, Serious, Upscale- Rustic, Comfortable, Open, “More About the Views and Being on the Lake”
- Traditional mountain décor, carpet and hard flooring, real ½” wood paneled walls
- Full baths
- Single U-shaped building with a shared 150’ long deck*
- Shared outdoor area with lots of games and one large campfire
- Gorgeous views of Lake Granby and the Continental Divide*
- Swim/wade, beach your boat, snowmobile or ATV onto Lake Granby for ice fishing
- Rocky beach, few trees, landscaped, lawn, boardwalks
- No camping
- 2-Suites, plus 8 smaller units
- Heated by oil-filled electric units*
How are the two properties alike?
- All units have kitchenettes stocked with basic cook ware and dining ware appropriate for the maximum number of guests for the unit.
- Private baths
- Bed, bath and kitchen linens and basic cleaning supplies are provided.
- Pet-Friendly *
- The properties are only about 1 mile apart and both are between Lake Granby & Shadow Mountain Reservoir , 10-10.5 miles north of Granby and 4-5 miles south of Grand Lake Village.
- Fishing, Outdoor Games, Campfires, BBQs & Picnic Tables
- Free Wi-Fi & Satellite TV
- Ample parking for trailers
- Access to our watercraft at NSR
- Check-in is at Mountain Lakes Lodge
- Open all year (We take vacations in April & October, though.)